Welcome to the Legacy Imperative movement!
All of the items contained in this document are designed to help you and/or your communications team promote the NEXT GENERATIONS Summit and Mission Training Groups to your membership. Each of them have been developed based on proven tools we’ve created for other churches or organizations like yours, and are offered as basic templates you can customize to fit your individual requirements, i.e. location, dates, times, etc.
We recommend starting the marketing process six-to- eight weeks before the Summit with the “Save-the-Date” [email 1] and a similar announcement in your regular email or Sunday communications. The other pieces listed can be used as you deem appropriate and interspersed with your regularly scheduled communications.
Includes the basic assets for the Legacy Imperative brand including:
- Legacy Imperative Logo
- Bio and photo of Dr. Petterson
Includes assets to promote the Summit including:
- Insert – Full Page
- Insert – Half Page
- Announcement Slide
- Live and Virtual Checklist
- Live and Virtual Schedule
- Email Banner
- Social Media Tips
Summit Promotion Emails
Contains Summit Graphic for use in all emails to maintain continuity of communications and 5 emails to cover the course of pre- Summit marketing.
- Save the Date
- Early Bird
- End of Early Bird
- Register Now
- There’s Still Time To Register
These provocative short video clips are
designed to pique interest in the Summit.
They can be used in Sunday or other Summit
announcements, including emails.
- Showing the next generations how to navigate the storms ahead
- Teen suicide despair
- A place called Digital Land
- Passing on the legacy of faith
- Rebuilding broken families
- Comedy clip on learning to connect the generations
- A selection of additional marketing clips you may wish to use.
Day Of Materials
These documents are for use as setup materials for the Summit and handouts for Summit participants. For Virtual Summits, relevant forms can be downloaded and emailed.
- Grandparent Commitment
- Participant Survey
- Participant Survey Instructions
- Mission Training Groups Sign
- Mission Training Groups Sign Up Sign
- Mission Training Groups Sign Up Form
- Mission Training Groups FAQs
- Attendee Workbook
Mission Training Group Basics
Includes assets to promote “Step 2”, the Mission Training Groups, as followup to the Summit, including:
- Invitation email to be sent to participants immediately after the Summit to encourage MTG participation
Please direct any questions you may have about the materials or the Summit to Maureen Kirby, Outreach Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239.206.9378.